Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Little Something......




Starlight,
Starbright,
I wish upon a star tonight,
And if I may,
Or if I might,
Do send her a little something tonight...


A little something that's warm,
To keep her fuzzy through the night,
That shelters her from any strom,
Or just a gentle kiss goodnight.


A little something that's gentle,
That makes her feel all cosy.
Might be those sweet little words,
That can just make her happy.


A little something that's extraordinary,
Something so wild is funny,
That tickles her bones,
Till she gets all quesy,
And she laughs and laughs till she can laugh no more.


Or maybe a little something,
Something closer to the heart.
A peck on the cheek,
A hand in mine,
A smooch on the lips,
A slow dance,
A quiet stroll down memory lane....
With the sweetest reward being your all-s0-divine smile.


So do send her,

A little something that's special,
That speaks my very soul,
Of tales that speak of laughter,
Of secrets that we know,
Of happy days and lonely nights,
Of crazy thoughts and lovely sights,
So if I may,
Or if I might,
Do send her a little something tonight....

Composed by VanRyuzuki - All Rights Reserved.

No comments: