Friday, February 8, 2008

Kung Fu!! Kung Fu!!




Wow! Had a 2 movie straight marathon today. Got to catch Stephen Chow's CJ7 and Jay Chou's Kung Fu SlamDunk. Awesome!! Though CJ7 was all laughs without any real meaning.... (The little green guy was cute though...), but still, had a great time. As for Jay's movie (No... I'm NOT saying this bcuz I'm a huge FAN) it was totally radical! The cool moves, the great cast, and the special effects were out of this world. Loved the part when the 4 'sifu's took out the bad guys. Watch it! Really!

There WAS, however... one huge problem - the crowd. Huge crowd. Long queue. Frustration and anxiety paired with my desperate need to juz get hold of those tickets! Arrgh! But the 20 minute wait was worth it though. I still remember the unspeakable passion I felt as I held those all-too-valuable pieces of thin plastic in my hands, grasping on it hard while I did a 360 backflip and almost knocked the ticket attendant unconsiuos (okok... I made that up..).

Either way. If you havent watched Kung Fu Slam Dunk, you're missing out on one heck of a great movie! (Sorry Al, Rambo 4's still on my to do list).

No comments: