Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How Much Would A Blogger Blog If The Blogger's Blogger Could Be Blogged?
















Ok... So not the best way to start blogging all over again, but hey... I dun giv a da**! Wakakaka...

You see... stress does things to ppl. Most poeple anyway.... Some just have the mental capacity to get away with everything (I'm not saying its you Wai Kit! You get away with everything!). From the very first moment I laid eyes on my first form 6 examination paper... it smacked me hard on the face, and now, I'm doomed with this unevitable curse to spend the rest of my days as a uniform-wearing-practical-doing-school-going-studnet. The horror I tell you! THE HORROR!


You wanna know what makes it worst? This is no run-of-the-mill paper. STPM is like what? The 2nd (so to say) toughest examination on the planet? And my grades are.. eh.... well...... let's not talk about that. (cough...) So the thing is, time is not on my side. We have another 50 days to our trails, less than 80 days before I start counting my days, and 138 days before I have to face the biggest and hardest battle in my life. And what do I do to take this challenge? I lement, I sigh, I pray (HARD), and I lement summore.


On the bright side, my results have been goin gup lately, except chemistry of course... but Pn Chan said there is an improvement. Yes! My physics went tremendously well, I made it through economy without a less than 40 mark, and my Maths hit a record high improvement of 2.5 marks (35.5 to 37)! Wow! Am I happy or what? As for MUET, well, lets just say it was sort of expected lor... Not giving it even a little focus at all. PA was the usual 66, so yeah... I'll make it to U. No... I must.... or I'll lose everything I have...


Form 6 also has its sacrifices.... I lost contact with my fren who is now in Australia (I think she slammed the phone down on me cuz I din bother to call... T.T), I broke about 100 promises with frens to meet up and yum cha, made my pal angry, and my pimple count is rising. DRASTICALLY! Sobs....


But... While I'm at it, its good that I have my new frens in school to make even the dullest skies clear blue. ^^ Daniel, class monitor, although sometimes whacky and all, still manages to crack up a joke or two. Aliaric, my rider, and professional sales executive, makes form 6 sound like some freak show. Karthik, athough can be a little crazy, keeps me company, and man I tell you! We talk about sooooooooooo amny things you know! Let's see... there's DOTA, and Keeper of Light, and Manta Style, and Dagon and.... wait.... (confused). Then there's Wai Kit. Macho man. The Brawns of the class. He can ace any question thrown at him, anytime, anywhere. I basically rely on this guy to survive through most of my classes. Heh heh. Thx bro. Then Chee Kar. Ok... I draw the line at the word 'fren' when it comes to Mr Sophisticated here. Its complicated. The only thing we have in common is that I know his dirt, he knows mine, so we basically just spend our days 'blowing water'. But if you ever need a helping hand, he's the man to go to la. Then Kye Hoong lor. Naruto fan. (Like I'm not...).


And of course, my lifeline. The only reason I'm willing to return to my old school - the Centenary Library and its friendly folk of smurfs ... err... librarians. Its jammed pack with unforgettable memories, frens new and old, and well, basically everything that shaped me into what I am today. Without the BOSL 2001/2002, I wold never have learnt that Nelson's was the best place to go to or a DOTA game; or without being through thick and thin with my mateys in the 2006/2007 BOSL, I would have never been able to open my mouth and argue like the way I do now (Not boasting okey?) , and lastly, the piece la resistance, is the 2007/2008 BOSL, where I knew I was never alone. Thx guys! Especially the EXCOs - Alexander, Wei Yei, Vivian, Abigail, Rohin, Voon Ho, and the charming Hsien Wei (you still gonna get in trouble). The best part about this BOSL was during the camp An-Naim. Crazy people doing crazy stuff man. Lolz. I think I'll post pics of the camp. Too bad Hsien Wei wasn't there. Wakakaka! Sad... I'm going to retire soon... and I will never again get to be with these wonderful smurfs for a looong time. But hey, we can still yum cha right? Hsien Wei belanja. ^^


So that's about all the lamenting for now. Soooo much crap happened for the last three months, so writing it all down is impossible. So for the jist of it, trails are coming, so my books are at full throttle. Sigh. Why is it that everytime I look back, I just wish I had seen this coming? But hey, you just have to let go sometimes no? ^^ Gambatte-neh!

No comments: