Friday, June 20, 2008

A superb-nostalgic-crazy gathering

Lolz. Went straight to Times Square after school was out. Was supposed to find a few teachers to get siggies for my testimonial, but since 'some' were sooooo busy then nvm la. Its not like it matters alot anyway. So I packed up, said my goodbyes, cramed my books into the bag, collected my Evo 9 from the car park, paid the guard on duty his usual 100 tip, and sped off to meet my frens. Alright.. not really a good lier am I? Fine. We walked.

The moment I saw the guys, was I aesthetic! One whole year boiled down to the very moment we made our high fives and the old smack on the backs. There were 5 of us in total, except for Daniel who could help being MIA and appearing after we waited a whole 15 mins. Thx sooo much for the sun tan! Weiyan was back. I mean BACK! With a whole new hairstyle! It was all wavy and long, just like those rockers on a live show. I have to tell you, he looked waaay cooler than our days in form 5, cuz now he has the previllage of pushing his hair to the back. Man, the JEALOUSY! Lolz. Alvin never changed a bit, and he reminded me of our old days with that ONE word. Yea, thx lots again man! I'm just darn happy now that you put that word back into my life eh? Weinan was the usual big brother, carefree, happy, and laughing all the way. We chatted of old times and stuff, man I almost had tears in my eyes.

We were actually planning on watching The Hulk, which we did, but that brat Li Qun just had to be late (last time in school not enough fines izit?), so poor Weiyan had to miss the big kissing scene just to wait for him. Wakakaka. Ok, 6 guys, wads of cash, plenty of time to spend. So, off to another movie! This time it was Getsmart, which I had to say no to at first, cuz you know.... harga minyak naik, so ketat sikit. But I went anyway, and we ended laughing our head off! The guy was soooo hilarious! Especially the part he actcually kissed The Rock. Lolz! Weinan had to leave though, so did Weiyan.

Ok, a huge bucket of laughs wasn't going to keep us down, so off to the arcade! Typical boys, you know? We had a go at some soldier front battlefield style 4 player sim, and laughed summore. Daniel kept beating us to the high score, and hi rank was always the highest. Hmmph.... ^^ and Alvin was last. WAKAKAKAKAKA! Then in Daytona, the great car-drifting-mad-driving Li Qun lost to me. ME! An auto driver! More Wakakakakas.

Haha, so ok la. I had a great time thx to you guys. Thx to Daniel especially for organizing it, man sometimes I think there's more to what you show in school. Hope we could do it again some other time. Peace, sign out. ^^

No comments: