Monday, September 17, 2007

When Life Gives You The Jitters...












I tried.... tried harder.... and then finally... i gave up. Who could have for fathomed that life could be such a pain in the neck? The things you crave just never seem to come by... but the things you try to deter come running to you in waves.

The stakes are high, expectations are high, even the goals you try to achieve are much too high...

Oh heck, who am I kidding? When life gives you the jitters, shrug them off! Life goes on one way or the other, wheter you like it or not. So, if you still gotta live, why go through it with a sour face? Live life the way it should be lived - think happy. Who noes? Things might even turn out for the better in the end. =) So, for the people out there who think they have it all, treasure them before they are gone, and for those who wish they had more, by all means go after your desires, but keep a low profile. Never try to get what you want by involving in the shadows - its not worth the consequences.

I know what I have lost in the past, 7 years is one heck of a long time. But hey, you felt the pain, you felt the strain, so get over it! I got more to live then just trying to b with somebody who doesn't feel the way you feel, thin the way you think, and tries to be a Coca-Cola commercial banner - Ask For More. So, when it all comes down to it, I still gotta live my days out, so why not make the best out of it?


Hey, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going right? xD


So, three cheers to life and what it had taught me. Won't walk the same path I've been bofore, rather I'll try to make it feel brand new once more. Ignorace is bliss, and I've been hiding behind its blessings for quite a while now. Its time to wake up, clean the cobwebs out of my head, and break some rules!


Well, all the good things in life had better watch out... Cz i'm coming to get ya!


__________________________________________________________






Life's a monkey (Want Banana? xD)

No comments: