Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bloody Week

Too harsh? Nah dun giv a dam. This week is somewhat the most what-the-hell-f**king-noobishest-most-annoying week in my life. First, there was the tupid lil class profile. Took me 3 whole days to finish, including one day off (czu i couldn't find the stupid effect button) and worked my a** off until 5.30 am. And then got rejected. T.T understandable, my photoshop oso not veli good. Lol. But luckily, Ha Nnah came out to save the day. She's really a pro, made the profile look sooooo much better. Thx a bunch.

Ok, then realized my English deteriorating liao... My fren sent me this English Quiz thing in an E-mail, and i scored only 3/50. WTF! Even my sister got 15/50! Felt sooo freakishly down. (Hug pillow...). Missed my old tuition teacher la! Hope he was here to teach me summore.

Back in school, things juz went from boring---->veli boring------->suicidal. Luckily Alairic and Daniel were there to make it all a joke. Lolz. Tried to study at home, but my siblings giving me headache. My room door juz wont shut. Open, close, open, close. Where's the privacy man!!

Bzzzt... Noob time i'm having.

Nyways... I'm keeping my word that i wont be bloggng nymore, (like i ever did).

PS: 19th July was Robson's Bday. Didn't sms or call, cuz my stupid phone rosak. Soreee~Happy Birthday yo.

Peace. Sign Out. Noob.

No comments: